Tis the season… Small Sugar Pumpkins are ideal for making pumpkin pies and other freshly baked breads or custards.
This microwave pumpkin mug cake can be made with fresh or unsweetened canned pumpkin puree. It is easy to prepare and ready to enjoy in just a matter of minutes.
4 tbsp. flour
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
1 tbsp. dried cranberries
1 tbsp. canned pumpkin puree
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp water
- Lightly coat a microwave safe mug with baking spray.
- Add flour, sugar, pumpkin spice, dried cranberries and salt to the mug, stir to combine.
- Add pumpkin puree, vanilla, coconut oil and 1 tbsp water to the mug.
- Stir ingredients to combine.
- Float 1 tbsp of water on top of the batter.
- Microwave the mug cake on HIGH for 90 seconds.
NOTE: I used gluten free flour.