If you are craving a sweet Spring treat here is a tasty bite that combines lemon and blueberries! The recipe is quick, simple, easy and tasty…
Enjoy as a snack or dessert… check out the recipe below.
Using a mini loaf 8″ x 4″ aluminum loaf pan the brownie takes on the shape and texture of pound cake. For a more traditional thinner brownie use an 8″ x 8″ pan.
3/4 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
Zest 1/2 lemon
2/3 cup fresh blueberries
4 oz butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
zest half a lemon
- Preheat convection or standard oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl mix dry ingredients together.
- Diced softened butter into 1″ pieces, add to the dry and mix well.
- Whisk in eggs, lemon juice and zest.
- Prepare the mini loaf pan with a light coat of butter or vegetable oil.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake until the center is set.
- Bake for 40 minutes and until the center of the loaf is fully set.
- Add a drizzle of lemon glaze then slice and serve.